CREATIVE LIBRARY ACTIVITIES - AUGUST 2026 PART-1
Class 8th
LEARNING OBJECTIVES : Develop Imagination,Vocabulary and Narrative Skills
Activity: Story Weaving
The Mysterious Letter - CREATED BY CLASS VIII A
Once upon a time, there was a twelve-year-old boy named Charlie. One day, he went to an old library in search of an interesting book. While looking through the shelves, he noticed an old, dusty book titled The History of the World.
Charlie picked up the book and carefully opened it. Suddenly, an old yellowish letter fell out of the pages. Charlie was surprised to see that his name was written on the envelope.
He opened the letter and began to read:
“Dear Charlie,
If you are reading this letter, you have found the book I left here fifty years ago. I have a special secret to share with you. Inside this book, you will find a magical mantra. If you say it correctly, you will receive a special power. Use this power wisely and only to help others.
Remember, great power comes with great responsibility.
Good luck!
—Tom”
Charlie was amazed. The letter had been written fifty years ago, but somehow it was addressed to him.
He quickly searched through the book and found a small piece of paper with a strange mantra written on it. He carefully pronounced the words.
Suddenly, the room filled with a bright flash of light. Charlie felt a strange sensation in his hands. He realized that he had been given a special power.
At first, Charlie was frightened. However, he remembered the message in the letter and decided to use his power to help people.
He soon discovered that whenever someone needed help, he could reach them instantly. Charlie used his mysterious power to rescue people, help the elderly, and protect those who were in danger.
After some time, people began calling him “Flash” because he could appear anywhere in an instant.
Charlie never told anyone about the mysterious letter or the old book. He knew that the secret had been entrusted to him for a reason.
From that day onwards, Charlie became a silent hero who used his extraordinary power only for the good of others.
The Talking Pet CREATED BY CLASS VIII A
Once upon a time, there lived a boy named Rohan. He had a pet dog named Shadow. He used to wake him up every morning. One morning, Rohan was walking with Shadow at a park and there was a big hole covered with grass and twigs. It was so camouflaged that Rohan was running and didn’t see it, and Shadow was chasing him. All of a sudden, a voice came, “Be careful! There is a hole nearby.” Rohan looked around and he saw a man. He helped him. “Thank you for saving my life.” But the man said, “I didn’t say anything.” Shadow spoke, “I said it.” Rohan said, “My dog is talking to me.” The man said, “You are mad and a complete fool.” So Shadow told him that he can only hear it. Then Shadow and Rohan became even better friends and lived happily ever after.
The Mysterious Letter - CREATED BY (SAMRIDDHI,ASMITA,MADHU,NITIKA) CLASS VIII B
Once upon a time, there was a group of friends. They loved investigating horror and mysterious things. One night, they decided to visit a mysterious school.
There were five friends in the group. Their names were Ronian, Himani, Pihu, Mohit, and Rishav.
When they entered the mysterious school, they saw many strange and suspicious things. Then they found an old library. Ronian said, "Let's visit the library. Maybe there is an old book."
Himani agreed, and they all went to the library. There, they saw many old books. Suddenly, Pihu spotted a 50-year-old book. When they opened the book, a mysterious letter suddenly fell out.
Rishav read the letter. It was written about all the things that were happening to them. The letter said that after 50 years, a group of five friends would visit this school, but they would never be able to go back.
They were all shocked because they realized they could not leave the school.
In the present, the police are searching for them.
The Talking Pet CREATED BY (RUDRA PANDEY ,PRAKHAR )CLASS VIII B
Hello, Ricky! It is an ordinary Sunday. How are you? I am fine. I wake up at 4:00 o’clock. My pet’s name is Bella. What is your pet’s name?
My pet’s name is Bella. She is a cat. When I talk to my pet, Bella starts playing with me. What does your pet do when you talk to him? Bella usually plays with me. I also love playing with her.
One day, when I was talking to my pet, I suddenly heard a sound. I was shocked when Bella said, “Can you help me?”
I could not believe my ears. I looked at Bella and asked, “Did you just talk to me?”
Bella replied, “Yes. I can talk, but only you can hear me. I need your help.”
I was surprised and a little scared. I asked her, “What happened?”
Bella told me that she had been trying to tell me something for a long time, but nobody could understand her. She needed my help to find something that was very important to her.
I was happy that my pet could finally talk to me. I promised Bella that I would help her. From that day onwards, Bella and I became even closer friends. It was the most amazing experience of my life!
The Lost School Bag : CREATED BY PAKHI, RIZWANA, AVANTIKA, VAISHNAVI (CLASS VIII B)
One morning, Rahul was getting ready for school. He checked his books, lunch box and water bottle and carefully put everything into his school bag. Then he happily left for school.
After school, Rahul went to the playground with his friends. They played together for a long time. When the school bell rang, Rahul quickly said goodbye to his friends and went home.
As soon as he reached home, he suddenly realised that his school bag was missing. He became worried and tried to remember where he had left it. Then he remembered that he had kept his bag near a bench in the playground.
Without wasting any time, Rahul rushed back to school. He searched near the playground and looked around every bench. Finally, he spotted his school bag lying safely under a bench.
Rahul was extremely happy and relieved. He picked up his bag, checked his books and thanked his lucky stars that nothing was missing.
On his way home, Rahul learned an important lesson. He decided that from that day onwards, he would always take care of his belongings and never leave them unattended.
Moral: We should always be responsible and careful with our belongings.
NOTE: All the stories were originally created by students in groups based on given prompts and grammatical corrections were done by the teacher with the help of AI.
.jpeg)

Comments
Post a Comment